Thursday, February 4, 2010

When It Rains, It Pours





These are not my cars.









I wish they were my cars though... Not just because they're nice and expensive, but because they wouldn't have gotten stopped by the cops next to the Staples Center and given a ticket! Not only did I get a ticket for expired registration tags (ok, maybe my fault) but the cop kept accusing me that my car was stolen or that the license plates were matched up to an impounded car... ugh.

So, this morning, I went straight to the DMV before work. God, the DMV... I would die if I worked there. It took me an hour to get up to the desk to talk to someone! But then another 1.25 hours later...I was STILL there! Its a long story that I don't wanna relive or retell.






HA, the line is out AND around the building!











THE WORST part is that the whole issue still isn't resolved. I now have to go the ChP so they can verify my car (and it's legitamacy) and hopefully THEN all will be done. Knowing my luck, they're either gonna determine that my car is stolen and will take it away OR they're gonna make me go back to the DMV. UGH. Can't wait.

See ya on the 16th, Officer Garcia!

No comments:

Post a Comment