Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Post! :-)

So I don't know why I'm choosing this moment to do my first post when I should be doing work or going to sleep so I can get up early to go to spin tomorrow, but yay for bad life decisions. Here are some pictures of things I've recently cooked:


Dinner this week: Salmon & Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Fresh Spinach, Basil, Lemon, and Capers (recipe: Giada)













Lunch this week: Roasted Vegetables and Whole Wheat Couscous with Fresh Arugula, Lemon and Fresh Herbs (recipe: random things thrown together)











Lunch last week (or two or three): Chicken-Vegetable-Noodle (whole wheat of course) Soup with Barley and Southern Greens (recipe: Progresso, with some alterations)










Dinner some day a couple weeks ago: Pan-Fried Salmon with Mushrooms and Fresh Greens (recipe: Food Network magazine)











Dinner Side Dish Almost Everyday this Past Month: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, mmmm.... I seriously look forward to eating these everyday and think about them throughout my day. I have little excitement in my life. The picture doesn't really look that good... but they taste delicious! (recipe: Ina Garten)





Current Snacks of the Week: string cheese, blueberries, bananas, Asian pears, Trader Joe's cereal bars, and sadly.... lite Brie, Multigrain water crackers, and red wine. What can I say, it's the middle of the quarter.

And congrats to Casey for getting a job. I'm very proud of you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment