Friday, January 8, 2010

Life is SO HARD

Rihanna's song can sum up the feeling that I have when applying for jobs and school. If it ain't fun... I don't wanna do it! Tonight, Jenna and I spent a long time ordering transcripts, looking up school address and admission requirements, and basically making lists for me for the rest of the month. Lists... grr. I think its the one thing I need to seriously adopt in my life. Better yet, maybe lists will be my New Years resolution. It is required that I make my list (possibly ordered by importance or date due) and then PRINT that sucka out! This way, as I finish each task (granted I do), I can powerfully and celebratorally CROSS off that task. That's called instant gratification in baby steps!

Jenna has truly been a saint throughout this whole process and I cannot thank her enough for helping me and most importantly, being patient through times of my sour behavior. One way or another, I'm getting something done!





























I'm makin' a list, checkin' it twice. Gonna find out if I've been naughty or nice!

UPDATE! : Woohoo. Just went to Target today and got myself a planner! I've already entered this monday's tasks (calling schools!) and will begin to enter in the many future LOOMING deadlines. Hopefully this keeps me on track and motivated to cross those mothers out!

No comments:

Post a Comment