Monday, January 18, 2010

Connections

My green iphone case had officially taken its last breath as i struggled to take it out of my pants pocket.

Jenna and I were over at Kristen and Josh's place on friday and I wanted to show Josh my messed up case. He's the Assistant Manager at the AT&T store and I knew he would recommend a good replacement. As I was trying to get my phone outta my pants, I ripped apart the bottom of the case and everything came out of my pants in pieces. Although I was sad, Josh immediately suggested I come by the store the next day and he would replace my case for free! Hot Diggity! I was getting hooked up!

The next day, Saturday, Jenna and I drove to the ATT store after our 3.5 mile hike in the Sb mountains. Alas, Josh was no where in sight and the guy that helped me said they could only replace my case with the SAME exact one. However, their store no longer carried the green case because it apparently didn't sell very well... :( Bummer for me.

We drove off back to Jenna's apartment, broken-cased iphone in hand...

I would not give up so lightly. When the opportunity for something free appears, I MUST take advantage. We decided to go back to ATT while on our way out to dinner. (EDOMASA!!) And wouldn't you know it, Josh was there and I was beaming. Well, long story short: we went in, did the shady look around the store, he showed us ALL the cases, I picked the bestest one, and he rung us up. The receipt printed out with an owed balance of $0.00. Woot woot. There's more to tell but I'm just now realizing that this story is boring. HA. Heres a pic of my new case:
























Unfortunately, my case is not nearly as colorful as these. Mine's just black with a grey inner body. I may have to spray paint it when I get back to LA!

(ps. those ugly hands in the picture are NOT mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment