Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feeling Blue?

So last night I was really excited to turn myself into an Avatar/Na'vi so I started the long, tedious process. About 2 hours in, my computer started 'acting up' again which was really frustrating. It seems as though whenever I'm doing a large project in photoshop or illustrator, my computer decides that its too much work and just stops working on me. The key board stops functioning as well as the track pad! What am I supposed to do if i can't move the cursor or type something?! So i had to plug in my Wacom tablet, save my work and restart my computer. This happened about 3-4 times before I finally called it quits and went to bed.

I woke up this morning with a renewed zest to finish my blue friend. And although my computer did freak out another time this morning, I finished the piece.


 Here is what I would look like if I were from Pandora! Kinda cool huh? Here are the steps that I took to get there:










No comments:

Post a Comment