Saturday, March 6, 2010

Roasted Potatoes

I woke up to a cold and rainy mid-morning and knew it would be the perfect day for roasted red potatoes and eggs!

 

Mmmmm. Just cutting up everything and mixing it together makes me salivate! I cut up 3 red potatoes and added rosemary, garlic, EVOO, onions, parsley, salt and pepper. 

 

I then spread out the entire batch of goodness onto a foil lined sheet pan. The garlic smell was already permeating the whole apartment. Of course, when i put it in the oven, the garlic smell only got stronger and STRONGER! Bryan and Jane came drifting out of his room like you see in cartoons where characters float in the air, following the scent of a fresh meal.

As I waited for my potatoes to roast to perfection, Bryan and Jane whipped up some monstrous omelets. I wanted eggs too but stuck with two simple over easy style ones. 


 

And that's my breakfast. Simple, yet uber delicioso! 

What's next?

1 comment:

  1. hehe... I got to try one of those bad boys (potatoes). It was delish!

    BTW... cutest blog in the world ;)

    ReplyDelete