Monday, March 8, 2010

Hey Akon, Whatcha up to?

I have a little story to share with everyone!

I was at work today, working on a new package for these headphones we are trying to sell. My fellow graphic designer and I were supposed to come up with a cool, fresh name for these headphones. I couldn't really think of anything except for The Beats by Dre. My boss was pressing us to come up with names but I was telling him that it had to be cool like The Beats. He's like, "Ooooh yeah, the Dr. Dre ones! Those are so nice..... Hey Casey, email Akon and ask him if he wants to do custom headphones with us. Oh, yeah, P Diddy too because he's pretty popular."

 



Ummm seriously?! He was not joking at all and really wanted me to email them!! What a wacky company haha.

Anyways, I attempted to find their email address without any luck. (duhhhh) So if you happen to know Akon's or Diddy's email address, forward it on to me. Thanks.

Or maybe I'll give him a call...


No comments:

Post a Comment