Monday, May 10, 2010

Update

A little update to this outdated blog...

Just got back to LA from a ballz out weekend in San Diego. Played with my brother and his friends in a UCSD basketball tournament where we won 3rd place. Should have won 1st place... but ran into a couple white guys who dominated us! However, Jeff's girlfriend's team kicked ass the ENTIRE weekend and brought the championship shirts back to SDSU. Those girls are freaky good and I watched in awe as they clobbered some team by 50 pts in a 70-20 win... Dam. And yes, when the girls got their championship shirts, all us guys were extremely jealous. At least I knew I was. I wanted to walk into the office today sporting my new winners shirt.









Here is a pano of the gym we spent so many hours at. Did I mention that UCSD has a beautiful campus and those kid should be lucky to be going to such a nice school!

Unfortunately, being in SD for the weekend meant that I was not home for mother's day. Hopefully all the mothers out there had a great day and were pampered by sons and husbands alike. Lets just say that Jeff's and my present to my mom was a Sunday dominating win against a pretty decent bball team.

Upon returning to LA last night, I was super tired but had a couple things I wanted to take care of. I decided to casually watch the Suns/Spurs game before I went out to buy groceries for the week or do my laundry. I also wanted to finish the logo designs I was working on down in SD for work... Alas, I fell asleep at 8 and decided I would go after a 1 hour nap. 11.5 hours later, I woke up and it was already Monday and time to go to work. haha. Good nap.























This is what I saw right outside of my apartment as I was coming home from work today. Peacocks causing a commotion as they slowly crossed the road! Craziness. Who would ever think you'd see 3 peacocks hanging out in Alhambra?! They'd better run fast cuz you know how asians'll eat anything!


















Here's another pic of the phenomenon.

SO that's pretty much it these days. Actually, I haven't seen Jenna in almost 3 weeks and that is definitely not a good thing. She needs a much deserved break and I need a hug. This weekend we will finally get to hang out and I'd better take advantage of the time. Any ideas for something fun but not too crazy in LA?

1 comment:

  1. yes, ucsd is pretty :) but very mismatched (buildings wise). hope you had fun in SD, let me know the next time you are visiting, ill take you to a food place, Wilmar and I know tons :)

    ReplyDelete