Thursday, May 20, 2010

Proof that food is the foundation of our love... sort of.

100 Miles away, I cooked a very similar dinner to the one Casey cooked and posted yesterday. Must be a sign that we are meant to be :-)



Except instead of spinach with garlic and onions, I cooked spinach and mushrooms... Mushrooms are Casey's not-so-favorite. But I love them!









I also made baked salmon, but I got inspiration from Emeril's salmon recipe from Jon and Kate Plus 8 (*tear* about the death of that show). The salmon is baked with salt and pepper, bell peppers and onions on top, and then I made a sauce with parsley, lemon, white white, garlic, and EVOO.







Dinner for the week! (And spinach side dish for the past couple weeks...) Delicious, but not the most photogenic meal.











I've also been making baked sweet potato fries for a double dose of veggies. Sweet potatoes are considered one of the healthiest veggies! http://www.foodreference.com/html/sweet-pot-nutrition.html









Yay, I get to see Casey tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment