Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hatsue Ouye

2 Sundays ago, April 25th, my Grandma passed away. She was 87 years old and was my last remaining Grandparent. Although I am very sad to see her go, I know she had been suffering for many years and is in a much better place now. The tragic loss of my Grandpa in 2003 really hurt my Grandma and I think she never really recovered from that. Now, she can finally be reunited with him where ever they are.

Thanks to all who came out to the funeral service this past Sunday and for only showing compassion, love and respect for my Grandma.

I will miss our long Hand and Foot card games, numerous fishing trips and outstanding cooking that no one can replicate!

I love you and miss you Grandma. Thank you for all the years of pure joy and teaching me to be strong and always love your family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Casey :( My condolences go out to you and your family. It's nice to know that you Grandma is reunited with your Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete